Thursday, December 29, 2011

favorite hot dish!



today was one of those lazy days where me and the boyfriend woke up super late. it was a nice day where we didn't do anything and he spent the day playing video games and me organizing my computer files. and surprisingly, he wanted to make "favorite hot dish"!


"favorite hot dish" is basically one of those dishes he made when he was growing up and had to cook for the family while his parents worked. they divied up cooking between the four kids and this was a simple and tasty dish that was quick with little prep. it's made up of ground beef, ketchup, chille powder, and pasta. that's it, lol. then add some microwavable corn and then you're done! lol, he's so cute when he cooks. :D

who wouldn't want to be served by this guy?! lol, you can tell from the look on his face that he's totally humoring me with my photoshoot of him. so adorable. now time for food, yummm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment